Friday, January 17, 2014

New Cross Check Build

I got my hands on a new Surly Cross Check frame and built it up from existing parts. Two new additions are the VO Milan bars and VO stem. I also have a nice, new set of aluminum VO fenders which I will install if we ever get any rain out here in California. I'm very excited to have a newer Cross Check frameset with the mid-fork eyelets. I have my eye on the Tubus Duo to take advantage of this feature. More info and photos soon.

surly cross check

SPECS:

  • 60cm Surly Cross Check Frameset
  • Ritchey Comp Headset
  • Velo Orange Stem
  • Velo Orange Milan Bars
  • Shimano XT Brake Levers
  • Shimano Deore V-Brakes
  • Shimano LX Bottom Bracket
  • Cyclone Crankset, 36/48T
  • MKS Touring Pedals
  • Shimano Tiagra Front Derailleur
  • Shimano LX Rear Derailleur
  • Shimano Dura Ace Bar End Shifters
  • Paul Thumbies Shifter Mounts
  • SRAM 9-Speed Cassette 11-32T
  • SRAM PC-971 Chain
  • Shimano Deore Hubs
  • Alex DA-16 Rims
  • DT Swiss Spokes
  • Schwalbe Little Big Ben Tires
  • Kalloy Seatpost
  • Surly Constrictor Seatpost Clamp
  • Serfas Tegu Seat
  • Racktime Addit Rear Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment